View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #502
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Your new one is going to be exactly the same. Those "4-5 little flashlights" are the LEDs which provide the illumination. This is inherent in this lighting technology. What's the point of a replacement?
Because so many others in the group have returned theirs. The group, as a whole, has a lot of influence here.

I think it all comes down to individual eyesight. Some are more sensitive to others in the way this screen is lit. That could also explain some of the blotchiness that is being seen. It might not explain all of it, but it could explain a lot.

I, for one, am very happy with mine. This is just one voice in the sea of others. I don't believe that there has ever been a "perfect" gadget. There are always somethings that could be better.

Back to reading!

Last edited by jersysman; 10-14-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Didn't finish my thought
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote