Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Oh my. That's quite an unattractive case. But if it works for you that's the only thing that matters.

The standout features of the official cover are the magnetic auto-on when opened, perfect form-fitting speaker grills, the cover folds back on itself to form a kickstand for viewing, and all ports are accessible. But it is expensive.
It's actually looks alot like the K3 lighted case. I paid $7 for it. It's super light weight and easy to bend back for one hand holding. I love it. It's worked well in the year I've had it. I wont be paying more than $20 for a case preferably under $10. All the cases I've seen have some kind of stand built in. I really don't want that.

Right now I am looking at this case. It's the only one I've seen I kind of like. It has a hand hold too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote