View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #54
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
I didn't want an ereader since I was used to getting my books for free at the library or cheap at thrift stores. When I could only read large print, and then still got headaches, I began to think about an ereader.

Now headaches and print size are never a problem. My arthritic hands no longer suffer holding books. I can get more free or cheap books than I imagined, but I love my readers so much that I spend much more on books than ever before. I can travel with an entire library.
BelleZora is online now   Reply With Quote