View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #49
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Carrying 500+ page books (my average before adding short stories, which I never would have read if it weren't for the Kindle) on the train and trying to read while standing was becoming a problem, especially when it was a new release and in hardback. I looked at them for a while and hinted that I wanted one and my wife gave me a K3-3G for Christmas. I have read a few paper books since, but not many, it is hard to go back to that.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote