View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaika-Dzari View Post
Hello spindlegirl,

If you have to choose between the Sony T1 (or T2 now) or the Kobo, what would be your number 1 ?

I'm a software / web developer so I should be able to manage the installation of Calibre and the plugin.

My only concern is :
- Do I need to use ADE each time I'm buying a book or calibre will strip DRM automatically (we suppose the plugin is installed correctly the first time).

Thanks !
You will probably need ADE to get the book initially. Calibre (with the correct add-ons) removes the DRM as you add the books to Calibre.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote