View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookJunkieLI View Post
I am curious, are there any custom columns types that it won't work with? Or, so long as there's data in the field, it will work with any column type?
The code doesn't discriminate based on custom column type. I didn't test with every type of custom column, but text, Yes/No, date and composite should deliver reasonable results. With the others, you'll definitely get something, but the formatting of the value may be odd. If you run into a particular custom column type that doesn't seem to render as it should, post another comment with the column type you're using and what you expect to see, and I'll take a look at adding special formatting for that type.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote