View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookJunkieLI View Post
I appear to be doing something wrong with this but can't figure out what. I copied the two files to a new resources/jacket directory in the calibre configuration directory then edited the template.xhtml file to add the custom column I wanted. It's not showing up though and I don't know why. I put the following piece of code just below where the comments on how to add custom columns appears and right above the code for comments.

<div><b>{_fandom1_label}:</b> {_fandom1}</div>

Is there someplace else I'm supposed to put it?
The lookup name you specified when you created the custom column was 'fandom1'? (Not the column name, the lookup name.)

What kind of column is fandom1?

Type the following in the search box:
Code:
#fandom1:True
Is the book you're converting listed?

G

Last edited by GRiker; 08-09-2012 at 06:09 AM.
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote