View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
In looking at the template.xhtml file, there is a comment describing how to add the contents of a custom column to the generated jacket.

Follow @dwanthny's instructions in post #2 above, then edit template.xhtml to add the name of the custom column whose contents you want included.

G
I appear to be doing something wrong with this but can't figure out what. I copied the two files to a new resources/jacket directory in the calibre configuration directory then edited the template.xhtml file to add the custom column I wanted. It's not showing up though and I don't know why. I put the following piece of code just below where the comments on how to add custom columns appears and right above the code for comments.

<div><b>{_fandom1_label}:</b> {_fandom1}</div>

Is there someplace else I'm supposed to put it?
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote