View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #11300
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I just had a crazy mystical experience. I was driving out of a rain shower and saw something shimmering in the air up ahead. It was the end of a rainbow, and I DROVE RIGHT THROUGH IT! I didn't know that was even possible. As I passed through it the colors just sort of passed across the windshield and surrounded the car for a second. I was awestruck.
Did you run over the leprechaun?

Wow! I've driven under the arch of a rainbow spanning a road, but never through one! Double wow!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote