View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
You should always go through it point by point as if you don't you will not learn anything. I doubt whether you would be likely to have any valid reason to reject edits unless you have a very incompetent editor. I have not read much of your book, little more than the sample, but I would assess you as being able to tell an interesting story, but not able to express it well in writing. You make a tremendous number of basic mistakes. For instance, you continually use that instead of who, which instead of that, clumsy sentence structure etc. You have errors in POV, words missing from sentences, basically you are a writer who can really use the services of a good editor. You should try to learn from whoever is editing your work.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote