View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Lloyd Tackitt
Lloyd
Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
When the manuscript comes back from the editor?

When your manuscript comes back from the editor...

I received my manuscript back from my editor yesterday, and have been steadily going through it.

How do you work on yours when you get it back? Do you go through it edit point by edit point and determine whether to accept the changes or decline them one at a time? That's what I am doing. Then I plan to go over the whole thing again with a fast read through, then once more slowly sentence by sentence. It's how I did the first book.

Are there other ways that work?

Just asking...
Lloyd Tackitt is offline   Reply With Quote