View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:41 AM   #43
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
I may be wrong, but these figures also work out as 19% VAT on a basic price of €335.29, making the total €399 including VAT (which is 19% in the Netherlands, where the distributor is based).
My apologies for the trouble.

I did a little more search and found this:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/tax-and-duty.htm#3
Import VAT
For goods brought in or sent to the UK from the EU there's no extra VAT to pay unless you're ordering or sending purchased goods from one of the EU Special Territories, such as Jersey or Guernsey, in which case you'll have to pay Import VAT.

Now seriously considering doing the preorder.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote