View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #19
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Hi! Just to get this thread to the top-of-the-list ...

I'd like to remind those about 360-400 members from MobileRead.com who downloaded one of the Italian<->English dictionaries that I would appreciate it VERY much if I got some feedback on usability or UNusability of them!

I am planning to release further versions with more language-combinations (Italian<>???) - but probably won't do this if there seems to be no REAL interest at all ...

(hope someone has subscribed to this !???????)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote