View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #16
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Hi Peter!

yes, I admit I took some trouble in this PDF file. But it's mostly because I'd like to know how other eReaders work - I might get me another model sooner or later.
Just now I'm still waiting for touchscreen capabilities - without having to pay 600+ euros for it ...

By the way: what I momentarily do is a version of an Italian-to-German dictionary (from the site you linked me to). But 150,000 words is really too much for a pdf. So I'm about to throw out more than 100,000 of them (mainly by using grep to eliminate all "-o,-i,-a,-iamo,-ate,-anno" words etc.).
That will take some time - and I can't spend more than 1-3 hours daily on that.

See you, Clemens
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote