View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #281
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Has the crash on exit when jailbroken been fixed? This is what is stopping me from using BF on my iPhone.
Did you try the workaround of adding an exception for BlueFire in Backgrounder and set its backgrounding mode to "None" rather than Native? Oddly, I didn't have the hang with Feedbooks-downloaded books, but as soon as I copied my own books into the reader I immediately got the hang. Adding the Backgrounder exception got rid of the hang for me.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote