Thread: Netflix?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
Thanks, mgmueller and Mike. I'll try, since my husband already has an account and I'll be overseas for months.

Do you know how to access your personal movie collection while traveling? I have movies on DVD and wonder how hard it would be to set up access from overseas. I guess I'd start by applying Handbrake to all of them, but dunno what comes next.

Best bet would be to use handbrake, compress them down to about 1 GB and store them on a laptop under movies in itunes. Then occasionally trade them out on your ipad.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote