Thread: Silliness Bathroom Bibliomania
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:44 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Depends.

First, we have a calendar of Donald Duck in the toiletroom (you know, one of those daily ones, where you tear off one page a day). So, I always read at least once there. Then, we generally also have a few other comics there, so, if I stay longer than a simple nr 1, I usually read a page or two.

If I expect to stay longer (you know, not feeling too good), I usually bring my Mini with me.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote