View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:49 AM   #9
Groovy Writer
Scribe
Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Groovy Writer can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
I'm happy to report, after two days of work and uploading, I am live at Smashwords. For those of you interested in the process, I had use the "nuclear option" of copying from a browser window into a blank Notepad doc, then from there into a word processor. All formatting from scratch. Ouch! Learned more than I ever wanted about formatting for Word. Two days...

Anyway, the first book is PAY WHAT YOU WANT. It's quite the suspense thriller with history, prophecy, thoroughly edited and lovingly crafted. Worked on it for ten years and finally weighed in at 180,000 words, two books. It's gone viral at Scribd, hundreds of reads a day for a while and I did no promo over there. I'm hoping for some sales now. One person bought it the first day at Smashwords, and even one makes me happy. I know the quality of the story, so it's only a matter of time. Wish me luck!
Groovy Writer is offline   Reply With Quote