View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #15
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
Probably not...but it was not a selling point for me, personally, and I have never bought a book via my Kindle. Though I can imagine situations where I might do so, I haven't done so yet as I am generally near a PC and am used to purchasing that way.
I was talking more about locking from people deregistering and reregistering a Kindle. The idea being that a stolen Kindle would be blocked permanently from receiving Amazon content, not just from initiating a purchase from the device. Most folks would find a Kindle a lot less useful if they could never purchase content for it from Amazon.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote