View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSaunders View Post
One of the most common complaints I've read about the Kindle 1 was the lack of a lock. I'm just not cool with a gizmo that's authorized to spend my money on Amazon not having any sort of password/PIN. I've just been through the Kindle 2 manual, admittedly not hands-on, and this feature is not listed anywhere.
See other thread where you complained about this. There are perfectly reasonable alternatives.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote