View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 01:32 PM   #17
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Yeah, I just like teasing people about things I have different opinions about.

You can go ahead and use the current firewall for the basic groundwork. If you can cook up any new functionality, feel free to post about it and maybe contribute your changes in that thread.

Note that the authors of BBB feel confident they have targeted the full range of Kindle-using IP addresses (I don't know if they block the website though...) -- it might not be necessary to block all non-whitelisted IPs.

As far as viewing the log in KUAL rather than as an ebook, take a look at how Native Menu displays things.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote