View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #35
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert dog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
A lot of forum members have multiple readers from different brands. My question is why do you have multiple readers? What is the advantage of having multiple readers vs having just one reader?

I have multiple Kindles and Kobos and use them all. Variety is the spice of life and all. This is my main hobby so I can easily justify having multiple eReaders.

When I am kicking it at home, the Kindle PW wifi or the Kobo Aura HD is my choice. On the road, traveling or just out I use the Kindle PW2 3g, the Kobo Mini or Kobo glo.

It's like a car afficianato getting to drive a different car day to day.. I can't afford a fleet of sports cars, but I can enjoy my eReader devices..
Looking for the Like button! My sentiments exactly!
I have a problem parting with electronics. I want a Kobo Touch as well as the glo. I'm sure I'll get them soon.

Update: just grabbed a "barely used" Kobo Touch with case, $31!

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-05-2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote