View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
I am also forced to look for an older version. But i tell you what, I will never buy a kindle again. NEVER. They are forcing you to downgrade your beautiful product, that is quite apparent to me after just a few hours browsing for a solution for calibre lastest's version not detecting my kindle after i disconnect and connect, unless i restart windows. Note I have no problems with windows explorer accessing it. Also hate the fact every time i share a passage in facebook it has to be a personal document and not a book.
You say 'Disconnect'. As in un-plug? Wait for 30 Seconds before re-attach.

Maybe you are faulting the USB port? Can Windows do anything with the port when Calibre can't see it ?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote