View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah68 View Post
Excuse me but that's illogical.....( to quote Mr Spock )

A......it does it in my Kindle fire
B it does it in my Kindle keyboard
It does NOT do it in Paperwhite :-(

why bother making a collection at all if the book is to remain on the home screen.....the idea there was to unclutter the list on the home screen yet, still have the book on the device
You won't see the book on your home screen if you switch to "Collection" sort mode. That view will show you only collections, plus books which aren't in any collection.

But the important thing to stress is that a collection is not a folder, but a tag. A lot of people misunderstand this, and it's a very important distinction. It's the fact that it is a tag which allows the same book to appear in multiple collections, while at the same time only having a single copy of it on the device.

Last edited by HarryT; 01-04-2013 at 10:31 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote