View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #161
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
So do you think this would be an updated version because on googling it seems that it was first published by Signet in 1979 under the name Bayou Bride by Maxine Patrick. Just curious I like a retro romance so I'm hoping it's the original version.
From the sounds of things she (along with a few others) set up Steel Magnolia Press as an outlet to put out here backlist. I haven't seen anything about any of the books being 'updated'.

EDIT: Just checked out the book and it says nothing about being 'updated' at all. Just lists some copyright info [Copyright © 1978 and 2012 by Patricia Maxwell; First Signet Edition: 1979; First E-Reads Edition: 1999; Steel Magnolia Press Digital Edition: 2012]

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-17-2012 at 12:53 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote