View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #148
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I just checked the Amazon page for the Paperwhite. 379 reviews give it 4 stars. That's pretty good. Only 79 folks gave it one or two stars. 237 gave it 4 or 5 stars.

It appears all the complaints on this Forum may be exagerrating the overall reception of this unit.

I scanned some of the one star reviews. Here are some of the problems reported there: no sound, cloud items could not be downloaded, pdf files display badly, eye strain from reading with the PW, 4 clouds at the bottom, ghosting on turning pages. Only one of the ten one stars I reviewed complained of defects in the screen.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-09-2012 at 12:50 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote