View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Well, I ended up emailing future shop to see if they lumped ereaders in with some of their other electronics which only have a 14 days return policy. Seems that is indeed the case, this was their reply:
Quote:
Dear ____________,

Thank you for contacting Future Shop with regard to our return policy.

The Kobo Glo E-Reader would qualify as a wireless device and has a return timeframe of 14 days.

To read more about our return/exchange policies, you may find our return policy on our website if you visit this link;

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/help/onl...=HC8136#return

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again by replying to this email or calling us at 1-800-663-2275.

Thank you for contacting Future Shop, we value your business and look forward to serving you again.
Anyone know for a fact that it IS 30 days on Kobo Glo (ie has a receipt that says decisively or happens to work there )?

I do have trouble believing customer service at any place, but I was hoping they'd just confirm the 30 days for me.

Oh, and I totally love that I email the future shop specific email address and they refer to future shop in their email, but they give me a link to the best buy website....too funny.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote