View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #68
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
I'm reading Lily right now and enjoying it enough that I bought Rose already. You know, just in case it goes off sale before I finish.
I hope by the time I read them that I'll have the entire series.
This year is just not a year for reading historical romance for me. I don't know why but I just been reading books set in a modern setting.

Quote:
I also recently read the Improper Sophie Valentine book that was a DANL pick last month and am quite pleased that I used a credit for it. The next book in the series (due in 2013) features the "villain" from this book, and I'm curious to see how she'll turn him into a more sympathetic character. Not that he was particularly evil, just, well, annoying. I found the writing lyrical and really enjoyed her use of bird imagery throughout.

I was reading a series that is like that where the villain is later the hero. I haven't started the book because it's a historical but if you haven't read it yet you might want to check out Karen Hawkins' Abducted series. I love the authors books and own them all except her teen book which is hard to find.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote