View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #13
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Did you do that yourself? It's stunning!

I've been trying to use Photoshop Elements to design my book cover, but am finding a significant number of limitations with the product (can't seem to just paint with brushes, can't do a dithered wide border etc.).

Has anyone had experience of Adobe Creative Suite? I'm considering upgrading to this, but does it allow more artistic freedom? I want something more than just a photo editor.
Yep. (Corel) Painter. From a photo I took East of Denver.

Painter is a "natural media" type of painting app as opposed to photoshop which can do the same thing but is a bit more work to get there. There is a free trial of Painter if you want to check it out. I don't have Creative Suite, I do have the (almost) latest Photoshop and use it for my photography, but use Painter for my creative/fine art work.

Last edited by kennyc; 05-26-2012 at 07:31 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote