View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #8
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
One of the things I did when I bought my kindle was to pick up the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe and Shakespeare in a single book compilation format.

I ended up buying the "MobileReference" bundles from Amazon for ~$5 each even though you can get them all individually for free, I felt that the money was worth it to get a well formatted set all in one with a nice linked Table of Contents.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote