View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #103
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I tried editting the Master Index wiki to replace a dead URL with an archived copy at archive.org, but it would not let me login. Also, I tried a password reset using a temporary password emailed to me, but that gives me this error message:

"There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again."

I ended up doing the edit anonymously. What's up with the wiki login FUBAR? I am sure my password was correct, but the temporary password login is messed up too. At least anonynous edits are still allowed.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-23-2016 at 06:10 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote