View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #1358
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH7 View Post
It up-graded itself! now've Chess & the ea gliding vowel, Now 1 needs to + dictionaries & translators, I + Spanish dictionary that was not inc. before, & unlike the French 1 I'd before, it maybe used + any file type. But now even when file type = EPUB, 1 needs to type the words in, as can't high-light 'em in the text. So up-grade = not all good.
What firmware version did it update to? The Mexican flavour of Spanish was added recently and is searchable, unlike French and Dutch. But, no version of the firmware should not allow you to select text in an epub unless the epub was really just scanned images of pages. I suggest you restart the device and try a different epub.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote