View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:46 PM   #34
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
1. I tried to drop book files into the library a couple of times, not realizing it was showing the list on the device, rather than the computer. A cryptic error msg followed, which I eventually figured out. A better error msg might be: "You cannot add books directly to the reading device. You must first add them to the Calibre library." Or something to that effect.
I know that on the Mac (unless it has been fixed post .119) then the settings are not saved when you quit the app unless you quit it with the "tray icon". Or, if you turn the tray icon off it will work.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote