View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #12
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That begs the question - how many people borrow from the OverDrive app vs those who borrow from a computer? I prefer borrowing from my PC.
I often borrow from my mobile device then download from my PC later. This is especially true if I get a notification that a book I have on hold is available and I'm out if town or something where I won't make it to my PC before the hold expires.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote