View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #6
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Battery life is great as far as I am concerned. I have mine set to sleep after 15mins and power off after 30mins. With those settings the battery lasts a long time for me. I'd say 2 to three weeks, easy.

Book management other than alphabetical by: Title, Author, File Type, Recent Reads. However you can add books to a short list, which is what I do particularly for series books. This can be shown/accessed on the home screen.

The one problem I do have that has started to bug me a bit are dead screen taps. Meaning you tap the screen to turn a page and nothing happens. Tap again nothing happens... you get the idea. However for me if nothing happens on the second tap I just swipe my finger across the screen and that turns the page. I can then go back to tapping the screen.

Other than that one bug I love my KT.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote