View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
You haven't said where you live, but if you live in a country where the various ereaders are sold, maybe you should compare them in person--see how you feel about them in your hand. Do be aware though that stores tend not to update readers once they have them, so you may not be looking at the latest release.

You are asking people on the Kobo forum to make comparisons with readers most of us probably do not own.

You can buy a Kobo with ads in the US, from Target I believe. There are recommended books on the Touch that can be ignored by choosing another option in the bottom carousel. I have my shortlist displaying there. I use the shortlist function for my non-fiction books. I seldom have more than 40 or so books on my Touch at one time, so being able to search by recent reads, author, title, or shortlist is plenty for me. I use Calibre for my library management.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote