View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
nila
nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.nila is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Hi Wizard
I'm fully aware of people only complaining about issues and the silent majority not mentioning how well it works for them from tons of other forums :P

The Nook Simple touch claims that it is significantly faster than other ebook readers at page turns and has no ads - does the Kobo have ad's and is the nook significantly faster?
I can get it from ebay for the same price (even with postage from the US) as the Kobo.

Also, does it have better support for organising books?
Any chance you could post a screen shot of the Kobo's book browser so I can actually see what I'm talking about.
You mention browsing by author or title?
nila is offline   Reply With Quote