View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I'm more than happy with the battery life of my Touch; Frankly I don't remember when I last gave it a full charge and I DO read a great deal.

Sure the management is not the best; there is experimental support available for shelves in a plugin that has been developed. This does not really add new support; rather it enables the partial support for shelves added by Kobo them selves.

I am happy with sorting by either book name or author, especially when I have used calibre to add series info to the book titles, so that books sort within a series.

I only use ePub format so convert other formats to ePub via calibre.

Remember; most people only post to complain about issues.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote