View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
SOLVED: Problems running calibre 0.4.56 on Windows

Interestingly enough I had the same problem on my Mac last week. When I try to run calibre on Windows I get a nice hour glass and then nothing. I don't even know how to troubleshoot this on Windows. I have re-started and re-installed but no luck.

Also, does anyone know of a good sqlllite browser/explorer for Windows? I want to get to the database for calibre outside the program. Thanks!

Last edited by astrodad; 05-22-2008 at 09:46 AM.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote