View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #47
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Actually, my wife loves Star Trek. She even went to a convention once, a long time ago. I think she would be interested, except she doesn't know where to start, with either series. There's so many dang books.
True... figuring out where to begin with either series is pretty daunting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
For that matter, Steve Jordan's Berserker (the Kestral Voyages) might work.

After all it is set in a Star Trek-esque Universe, and has a strong female lead character. And if enough people ask for it, he might write another Krestal Voyage.
Yeah... I might...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote