View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #31
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Thanks for the info Sol! I have a K4NT, so I am thinking it won't work. I'll try it though before going to the beach this fall!
I've resealed potato chip bags and lettuce bags. I haven't tried a regular zip lock bag though. I'm pretty new to the 'sucky bag thing' as we call it in our house!!
S
You should be able to seal it. K4NT has buttons similar to the PRS700, in my other picture. The K2 had the whole alphabet, a joystick and worst of all, page turn & Home buttons on the side. Those were the ones that I made it impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
That is so clever.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
We have a Food Saver brand sealer and it has a 'Pulse' button. Wonder if that would help.
I bet you it would. If I could make mine slower, or more sensitive, the K2 may have been sealable.

Although the Sony 700 worked great, the short battery life meant I had to reseal it every day, so I only sealed it when I really needed to. The PPW's battery lasts so long, it's awesome that I can do it once, and it lasts for over a month!
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote