View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 09:55 AM   #123
bulek
Enthusiast
bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML AG2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh_ View Post
3. And a wish: I would very much like to be able to remove read books from the "recently opened" list! For example, by the long tap menu.
I am not sure if this is applicable to you. On my AG2 I can delete books from the recently opened. Simply go to Library, open menu and choose History, then press and hold on the stats of the book you want to remove from the list. The context menu should appear with just one entry - "Delete". This removes the book from stats and from recently opened list too.
bulek is offline   Reply With Quote