View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM   #8
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Stingo's macro just looks for double paragraph marks, doesn't it? Won't help if you have a file that doesn't have an extra line between paragraphs (as often happens with files that have been through a PDF stage somewhere in their history). I've been thinking of writing a perl script to make a "best guess" based on line length. I'll be doing some perl work this summer, and may have a chance to slip it in then. I'll post it somewhere on mobileread (in the wiki, maybe) if I get a reasonable version working.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote