Thread: HP Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 12:49 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
To be fair, I should point out that HP did send me a note that included the following after the support chat was cut off...

"Unfortunately, we were not able to continue with troubleshooting the
issue as the Chat connection was lost due to a technical issue at our
end. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Id
really appreciate if you could give us another chance to work on the
issue you are facing with your computer."

But at the moment, after a 2-3hr marathon that got nowhere, I guess I don't really feel like giving them another chance and more hours wasted on this PC.

Again, for balance, I should point out that I was fortunate that I could get support in the middle of the night at all. Pretty impressive that they had chat support available. Just frustrating because they didn't solve my problem.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote