View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Thanks for your feedback! Could you send me a link to the ePub-file (if it's free)?

Unfortunately some webservers are not configured the right way, so they don't send the right mime-type for ePub-files. The result is, that EPUBReader doesn't recognize that it is ePub-file which you to try to open and doesn't process it. I have already fixed this in a new version which I'm testing in the moment.

P.S. In the meantime you could just download the file to your disk and open it in Firefox via "File/File open".
It wasn't on a server. I was doing File-->Open.