View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay, my "Arizonans sign in" thread seems to have attracted only silence.
clearly you have no-one but yourself to blame for that ! you spend far too much time with those kids (i bet they don't even know how to read yet !!) instead of out recruiting new members from arizona !!! sheesh. i'd help you, but i'm busy organising another meetup in paris (texas ).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote