View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 09:29 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
For those who are Comcast cable internet subscribers, you may not realize it, but you probably have free Rhapsody streaming radio for your desktop as part of your service. It requires their client to be installed, but it's nice and may be compatible with streaming media receivers using the PC as the server (it works with my omni-whateveritscalled unit and I stream to my stereo remotely and control stations from my living room). I really like Rhapsody radio, and there's really some fantastic stations available with just the kinds of music you like. Much better than regular radio. And you can even create custom stations on it.