View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #306
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Hard to believe there is no sleep timer app for Android. Why do you prefer the older android version?

There is no specs on the screen visibility, like Kindle Fire specs show. But you can see it to read books?

Do you load audiobooks on the samsung and does it play okay?

Thanks Blossom.
I'm sure there is an app for it somewhere. I just never looked for one. It has Google Play so you have Access to every app out there.

The screen is WVGA 800x480 with 4:3 Ratio. It's not got going to look anywhere near the HD. I read on it all the time. Day or night with no problems.

It will play Audible or MP3 Audiobooks just fine. for MP3 you will need to use an app for Audiobooks. For Audible there is the Audible app.

This is a full functional tablet. It's not restricted like the Kindle Fire. It does not do Hulu+ or Amazon Instant Videos.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote