View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #3947
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
If the pdf is image-based per page then I think that word recognition for the dictionary might just be out of reach... OCR on images strikes me as a step too far even for our well-beloved PRS+ producers...
No, what I mean is that there is no way to bind a key to access the dictionary manually in such situations.

The Zork edition will do it to some extent as one can quick switch to another book which does call the dictionary. Still, I was very surprised that dictionary was not an available key bind so I wonder if it is not possible for some reason. Nearly everything else is bindable!

Last edited by Rizla; 11-16-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote