View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #44
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No screen protector, it's just I can see myself in it at times. It's kind of annoying.
Okay. I just compared the reflectivity of the matte finish on a K3 and a K4. When holding the K4 so that I could see the light from a window across the room reflected off it, the reflection was a large round blob the width of the screen. When I did that with the K3, the reflection was smaller and definitely a fuzzy rectangle shape, but no obvious reflections other than that.

I suppose that reading outside with sky reflections could be more of an issue. I hold my devices to minimize reflections, and my K3 matte finish is much less annoying than the shiny finish that my nexus 7 has.

So, it appears that the K4 has more diffuse matte finish than the K3, but I never noticed until now.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote